We invite you to enjoy an exquisite selection of music at a special venue that is one of Barcelona's best-kept secrets. These Spanish guitar concerts are held in an intimate setting and will give you a taste of some great world-renowned composers and performers.
Enjoy a candlelit concert and a glass of wine
with the performers in one of Barcelona's most charming venues. The artists will be giving a wonderful performance featuring historic instruments which will allow you to trace the development of the Spanish guitar through the music of the finest guitarists of all time.
The concerts featured in "The Art of the Spanish Guitar, Music and Wine" season will be held inside the beautiful church of Santa Anna, which is part of an old convent associated with the Knights Templar that stands close to the plaça Catalunya. After the concert, you'll be able to enjoy a glass of wine with the performers
in this charming spot with its Romanesque and Gothic architecture.What does your booking include?
- Ticket for a concert in the season "The Art of the Spanish Guitar, Music and Wine".
- Glass of wine after the concert.
Dates and times January
- BCN duo de Guitarra (Carmen): days 6, 13, 20 and 27, at 9pm. Days 12, 19 and 26; at 7pm. Day 7; at 6pm.
- Robert Majure (Alma Flamenca: days 4 and 9; at 9pm.
- Joan Benejam (Fandango): days 16, 23 and 30; at 9pm.
: 60 minuts.Meeting point
: Church of Santa Anna, c/ sta. Anna, 29. Metro: L1 or L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 14, 16, 17, 41, 42, 55, 59, 91 and 141.
Customer services provider: ARTPEGI PRODUCCIONS