One-day trip to La Molina or Masella, an Alpine skis resort that providing the services you would expect in a matchless natural setting. La Molina has a skiable terrain of 63 km and 53 runs; the maximum height difference is 2.445 m and the minimum 1.400 m. Masella has a skiable terrain of 74.5 km oand 65 runs; the maximum height difference is 2.535 m and the minimum 1.600 m.
Coaches from Barcelona.Route La Molina
: Barcelona – Sabadell – Terrassa – La Molina through the Cadí Tunnel (according to weather and road conditions).Route Masella
: Barcelona – Sabadell – Terrassa – Masella through the Cadí Tunnel (according to weather and road conditions).What does your booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Round trip.
- Ski pass.
- Skiing insurance.
- A guide travels on board throughout the trip.
- Material (skis, boots, sticks and helmet).
: from 23rd December to 2nd April.Closed
: 24/12, 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Departures to La Molina
: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.Departures to Masella
: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.Departure time
: at 6.45am.Return time
- La Molina: at 4pm from the main car park in La Molina (next to the Alp 2500 ski lift).
- Masella: at 4pm in the parking area for buses (next to the main ticket office).
English, Catalan and Spanish.Meeting point
: Plaça Catalunya 19, stop Hard Rock Café, in front of Olivia Plaza Hotel.
- You should arrive 15min before departure time.
- Prices vary at weekends.
- All the members of the group who have made the booking must bring valid ID or a passport and show them to our booking agents, otherwise the booking will not be valid.
- Children aged between 4 to 15 must be accompanied by their parents.
- Children aged 0-4 will require a seat on the coach. The cost of travel will be 10€ (price of transport). If the child wishes to ski, they will have to buy a special ski pass on the slopes.
- Ski clothing is available for hire on the slopes.
- Young people aged 16 and 17 who are travelling alone must bring written permission signed by their parents or legal guardians (in duplicate) and provide a contact phone number.
- For departures from Sabadell (7.15am) or Terrassa (7.30am) call our Call Center 34 932 853 832.
Customer services provider: VIATGES PLUS SA