One-day trip to La Molina or Masella, an Alpine skis resort that providing the services you would expect in a matchless natural setting. La Molina has a skiable terrain of 63 km and 53 runs; the maximum height difference is 2.445 m and the minimum 1.400 m. Masella has a skiable terrain of 74.5 km oand 65 runs; the maximum height difference is 2.535 m and the minimum 1.600 m.
Coaches from Barcelona.
Route La Molina
: Barcelona – Terrassa – La Molina through the Cadí Tunnel (according to weather and road conditions).
: Barcelona – Terrassa – Masella through the Cadí Tunnel (according to weather and road conditions).
What does your booking include?
- Round trip.
- Ski pass.
- Skiing insurance.
- A guide travels on board throughout the trip.
from 16th December to 3rd April.
25/12, 26/12 and 1/1.
Departures to La Molina:
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Departures to Masella:
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- La Molina: at 4pm from the main car park in La Molina (next to the Alp 2500 ski lift).
- Masella: at 4pm in the parking area for buses (next to the main ticket office).
English, Catalan and Spanish.
Plaça Catalunya 21, in front of Hard Rock Café.
- You should arrive 15min before departure time.
- Children aged between 4 to 15 must be accompanied by their parents.
- Children aged between 2 and 4 can travel free on the bus provided that they do not take up a seat and do not incur any additional ski pass costs.
Customer services provider: VIATGES PLUS SA GC 58 MD