The tour will take you through the spectacular world of Antoni Gaudí where you’ll discover the buildings that changed the face of Barcelona.
On the route you’ll discover Antoni Gaudí’s most iconic landmarks as well as buildings by some of the best-known architects of the Catalan art nouveau, or modernista, periods.
The guides will give you an in-depth insight into Gaudí’s life through his buildings on an enjoyable, leisurely bike ride through the city.
Gaudí Bike Tour itinerary
: Barri Gòtic shop – Hospital de la Santa Creu – Rambla shop – Palau Güell – plaça Reial – plaça Sant Jaume – Santa Maria del Mar - parc de la Ciutadella – Arc de Triomf - Sagrada Familia – Passeig the Gràcia (La Pedrera and Casa Batlló).
You’ll take a break during the trip for a coffee and stop off along the way to listen to the guide’s descriptions of the landmarks.
Your booking includes
- Bicycle hire.
- Free helmets and child seats.
- Maximum number of participants: 15.
- Tour suitable for all ages*.
* Under 15s must always be accompanied by an adult.
** Under 6s, free (in a child’s seat).
- Length of the Gaudí Bike Tour: 3 hours.
- Languages: English.
- Times: daily, except 25th December and 1st January at 10.30am from the shop near plaça de Catalunya.
- Bike tour departure points:
- Catalunya shop: 38, Carrer Estruc, just off Plaça de Catalunya.
Customer services provider: BUDGET BIKES - St. Jaume