Barcelonais synonymous with Antoni Gaudí and his amazing architectural heritage. We invite you on a tour lasting just over an hour with Turisme de Barcelona's downloadable mp3 audio files.
Barcelona's buildings are a unique showcase of architecture and the decorative arts which bear the unmistakeable hallmark of Catalonia's home-grown art nouveau, modernisme. If you want to discover some of the iconic buildings of this important Catalan avant-garde artistic movement, we invite you to download the audioguide to Gaudí's Barcelona.
Antoni Gaudí took a holistic approach to his buildings, and considered all the functional and decorative requirements, studying right down to the last detail where he could integrate the predominant artisanal techniques of the time using materials such as ceramics, glass, iron and wood.
This audioguide takes you to such important and well-known buildings as the Sagrada Família and the Casa Milàand Casa Batlló,but it will also reveal other interesting landmarks which are bound to surprise you.
What does your booking include?
- Download of mp3 audio tracks about modernisme, Antoni Gaudí and the 12 Barcelona buildings he designed.
- A pdf file featuring information about addresses, how to get to the buildings, prices and opening times, as well as photographs and location maps.
: the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família, the Casa Milà ("La Pedrera"), the Casa Batlló, the gate to the Miralles Estate, Park Güell, the Casa Bellesguard, the Casa Calvet, the Teresianes School, the Palau Güell, the gatehouses of the Güell Estate, the Casa Vicens and the crypt of the Colònia Güell.
- Once the purchasing process has been completed, the system will e-mail you proof of purchase and a direct link to the download which is valid for five days.
- You can also download the mp3 immediately. Just follow the instructions.
- If necessary, you can contact our staff on +34 932 853 832
- Download should be done on a computer.
Aquest producte n té un lloc de recollida específica. Consulti les característiqies en el apartat "Detalls".=======