Daily tours of the city's landmarks and places of interest, such as Gaudí's architecture, Olympic Games facilities and the waterfront including a general sightseeing tour to give you an overall impression of Barcelona.
- Official guides who speak excellent English.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned buses with a maximum seating capacity of 40.
- Can be combined with several tours. Tours depart from and end in the city centre.
Gaudí tour: tours of some of the extraordinary landmarks by Antoni Gaudí, the world's best-known architect from Barcelona's art-nouveau period.Discover everything that makes Gaudí them unique: details, symbols, innovative techniques...
Montjuïc & Panoramic Tour: Spectacular views of Barcelona, the old harbour, or Port Vell, and Olympic Ring. You'll visit Montjuïc hill with its parks and museums; the Port Vell, the old harbour area which is now one of the city's main leisure areas, the Olympic Marina and its beaches.
All Barcelona Highlights: Discover the best of Barcelona in one day. A combination of the Gaudí Tour and the Montjuïc & Panoramic Tour.
What is included?
- Itinerary by bus led by a professional guide.
- Gaudí tour, which is 3 hours and 30 minutes, includes admission and guided visit of the Casa Batlló and Sagrada Familia.
- Montjuïc & Panoramic tour, which is 3 hours, includes admission to the Pueblo Español.
- Barcelona Highlights tour, which is 5 hours, includes admission to the Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol.
- Gaudí Tour times: from Monday to Sunday at 9am.
- Montjuïc & Panoramic Tour times: from Monday to Sunday at 12.30pm.
- Barcelona Highlights Tour times: from Monday to Sunday at 10am, and from February also at 12.30pm, except Sundays.
- Closed: 1/01 and 6/01.
- Language: English.
- Departure point: plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Olivia Plaza Hotel.
- Metro L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus 16,17,41,42,55 and 141.
Aquest producte n té un lloc de recollida específica. Consulti les característiqies en el apartat "Detalls".=======