Treat yourself to a trip to the two other capitals of Catalan culture. Travel from Barcelona’s Passeig de Gràcia to the Jewish Quarter in Girona and to Figueres where you’ll find Catalonia’s most-visited museum, the Teatre-Museu Dalí.
The first stop is Girona. Its medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic landmarks, along with its baroque buildings and Jewish Quarter – which is one of the best preserved in Europe – invite you on a pleasant stroll. Enjoy exploring the streets and seeing your reflection in the river Onyar, which runs through the city centre flanked by multi-coloured houses and straddled by charming bridges. You won’t be able to resist the temptation to take a photo.
As soon as you arrive in Figueres, you’ll realise that you’re not only in the capital of the beautiful county of the Alt Empordà, but you’re in the world capital of surrealism too. You’ll visit the Teatre-Museu Dalí, which contains the largest collection of the artist’s works. It was built, on his instructions, on the site of the city’s former theatre. And today it is much more than a container of surrealist art. It is a surrealist work of art in its own right.
Step inside the museum and let yourself be hypnotised by Salvador Dalí’s work. And don’t forget to visit the permanent exhibition, Dalí Jewels
. We can guarantee you’re bound to be impressed.
Your booking includes
- Bus from Barcelona to Girona and Figueres and back to Barcelona.
- English-, Catalan- and Spanish-speaking courier and guide throughout the journey.
- Detailed informative guide about Dalí, Figueres, Girona and places to visit.
- Guided tour of Girona.
- Overview tour of the Museu Dalí.
- Admission to the Teatre-Museu Dalí and Dalí Jewels.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
: Plaça Catalunya (in front of the Corte Inglés department store) at 8.30am.
: at 7.30pm. Bus drops off at the departure point.
7th April to 9th November, daily departures, except Monday.
10th November to 23rd March: departures Wednesday and Saturday.
- Trips do not run on 25th and 26th December, 1st and 6th January.
- Audioguide in 10 languages for sale.
- Tours are free for under 8s.