Spend a day discovering Mount Montserrat andthe Black Madonna, the "Moreneta", two Catalan icons; and Gaudí crypt at the Colònia Güell, which has been a World Heritage Site since 2005.
Travel in comfort on an air-conditioned bus to the Colònia Güell, where you'll find the Gaudí crypt
: a church where Antoni Gaudí put into practice many of the architectural solutions he later used at the Sagrada Familia. We guarantee thatyou'll have a better understanding of the world's most famous Catalan architectafter you've visited the chapel.
The next stop will be Montserrat, a rocky outcrop with extraordinary formations
that will capture your attention as soon as you begin to approach. It will seem even more impressive when you ride to the top of the mountain on the rack railway, a unique means of transport.There you'll be able to visit the Benedictine monastery and kiss the Moreneta, an 11th-century wood carving of the patron saint of Catalonia, or explore the many paths inside the natural park on foot.
No other trip will allow you to enjoy nature, spirituality and architecture at the same time!What does your booking include?
- Guided tour of the Colònia Güell and Gaudí crypt, with a glass of cava.
- English, Catalan and Spanish speaking courier and guide throughout the journey.
- Guided containing detailed information about the places to visit.
- Admission to Montserrat and trip on the rack railway.
- Overview tour of Montserrat.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
: at 8.30am.
- Until 26th March: Wednesday and Friday.
- From 27th March to 12th November: daily except Sunday.
- From 13th November to 18th March 2018: Wednesday and Friday.
Return trip: at 5pm. Bus drops off at the departure point.
: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Languages
: English, Spanish and Catalan.Meeting point
: plaça Catalunya (in front of the Corte Inglés department store). Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141. Rodalies Renfe and FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Passengers must arrive at the departure terminal 20 min.
- Admission free for the under 8s.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: CATALUNYA BUS TURISTIC UTE