Spend a day discovering Mount Montserrat andthe Black Madonna, the ‘Moreneta’, two Catalan icons; and Gaudí crypt at the Colònia Güell, which has been a World Heritage Site since 2005.
Travel in comfort on an air-conditioned bus to the Colònia Güell, where you’ll find the Gaudí crypt:a church where Antoni Gaudí put into practice many of the architectural solutions he later used at the Sagrada Familia. We guarantee thatyou’ll have a better understanding of the world’s most famous Catalan architectafter you’ve visited the chapel.
The next stop will be Montserrat, a rocky outcrop with extraordinary formations that will capture your attention as soon as you begin to approach. It will seem even more impressive when you ride to the top of the mountain on the rack railway, a unique means of transport.There you’ll be able to visit the Benedictine monastery and kiss the Moreneta, an 11th-century wood carving of the patron saint of Catalonia, or explore the many paths inside the natural park on foot.
No other trip will allow you to enjoy nature, spirituality and architecture at the same time!
Your booking includes
- Guided tour of the Colònia Güell and Gaudí crypt, with a glass of cava.
- Courier who will accompany you throughout your trip.
- Guided containing detailed information about the places to visit.
- Admission to Montserrat and trip on the rack railway.
- Overview tour of Montserrat.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
: Plaça Catalunya (in front of the Corte Inglés department store) at 8.30am.
: at 4.30pm. Bus drops off at the departure point.
From 2nd January to 22nd March: Tuesday and Friday.
From 23rd March to 7 Novembre: daily except Sunday.
From 8th November to 14 March 2016: Tuesday and Friday.
- Trips don’t run on 25th and 26th December and 1st and 6th January.
- Admission free for the under 8s.