Discover the works by the geniuses of 20th-century art and take a journey through a thousand years of creativity. All the art in Barcelona with just one ticket offering great savings on individual ticket prices.
Pablo Picasso, Joan Miró, Antoni Tàpies, Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, modern and contemporary art. Painting, sculpture, silver and goldsmithing, photography, drawings, prints, posters, coins, exhibitions and audiovisuals. Enjoy six Barcelona museums with a single ticket: the Articket.
The Museu Picasso
brings you permanent and temporary exhibitions featuring works by Picasso, focusing on his formative years and relationship with Barcelona. The Fundació Joan Miró
houses the finest and most comprehensive collection of Miró’s works and also stages exhibitions of paintings and sculpture. The Fundació Antoni Tàpies
is housed in a modernista building and hosts a wide range of exhibitions, lectures and cultural events.
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya
takes you on a journey through 1,000 years of Catalan art (modernisme, Romanesque...). And the Museu de Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA)
, designed by Richard Meier, brings together an important collection of art from the last 50 years.
What does your booking include?
- Admission to the Museu Picasso, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, CCCB, Fundació Antoni Tàpies and MACBA.
: Museu Picasso (c/ Montcada 15-23); Fundació Joan Miró (Parc de Montjuïc); Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (Palau Nacional, Parc de Montjuïc); CCCB (c/ Montalegre, 5); Fundació Antoni Tàpies (c/ Aragó, 255); and MACBA (plaça dels Àngels, 1).
- Ticket valid for one year after the date of voucher exchange.
- Includes admission to all the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions at the museums and art centres featured on the ticket.
- Groups of more than 10 people should pre-book at each museum.
- You must present your voucher to gain admission.
Customer services provider: CCCB - CENTRE DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÀNIA DE BCN