Wine and Cava
Half a day trips from Barcelona
Half a day tour that will take you to three cellars of the Penedès area where you will find out the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine), and taste them.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- Fully equipped coaches.
- A courier travels on board throughout the trip.
- Tours run: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, from 18th March 2013.
- Departs at 8.30am from Plaça Catalunya (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the coach departs. See map
- Arrival back in Barcelona at 4.15pm (Plaça de Catalunya).
- Itinerary: Barcelona - Bodegues Jean Leon (winery) - Bodegues Torres (winery) - Caves Freixenet (winery) - Barcelona.
- The ticket includes:
- Guided tour and tasting of different wines at Jean Leon Winery.
- Guided tour and combined tasting (cheeses and wines) at Bodegues Torres.
- Guided tour, tasting of different cavas and brunch at Caves Freixenet.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Audioguide system in 10 languages for sale on board: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The same audioguide system is valid for all three routes and has an extra charge of 5€.
- Price: children aged 0-8, free.
Business providing the service: CATALUNYA BUS TURISTIC UTE
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832