Barcelona Tapas Tour
Walking tour of Barcelona
Discover the historic streets of Barcelona as you sample and enjoy delicious tapas which are one of the city’s main culinary specialities. You’ll also discover centuries-old emporia selling all kinds of products typical of Catalan cuisine.
- Official tour guides who specialise in gastronomy.
- Maximum group size 15 people. Guaranteed departures.
- The tour includes:
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products with bread and drink.
- Specialized gourmet guide.
- Free Wifi at the meeting point.
- Guided tour of Barcelona’s Rambla and Gothic Quarter.
- Tour of the Boqueria Market.
- Tasting of seven cold and hot tapas at two bars or restaurants + two glasses of wine, beer or cider.
- Length of tour: 3 hours.
- Languages: English.
- Times: Monday to Saturday, at 5pm.
- Complete tour 2014: 1/1, 6/1, 18/4, 21/4, 1/5, 24/6, 15/8, 11/9, 24/9, 1/11, 6/12, 8/12, 25/12 and 26/12.
- Departure point: Tours, Tapas and Friends, street del Pintor Fortuny, 12. Metro L1: stop Pl. Catalunya. Bus 14 and 59.
Business providing the service: TALLER PROJECTES OCI
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- No handicap accessibility
- Infants under 4 are free, no food or drink provided.
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required