Barcelona Tapas Tour
Walking tour of Barcelona
Discover the historic streets of Barcelona as you sample and enjoy delicious tapas which are one of the city’s main culinary specialities. You’ll also discover centuries-old emporia selling all kinds of products typical of Catalan cuisine.
- Official tour guides who specialise in gastronomy.
- Maximum group size 20 people. Guaranteed departures.
- The tour includes:
- Welcome drink (beer, wine or water).
- Guided tour of Barcelona’s Rambla and Gothic Quarter.
- Tour of the Boqueria Market.
- Tasting of eight cold and hot tapas at two bars or restaurants + two glasses of wine, beer or cider.
- Length of tour: 3 hours.
- Languages: english and spanish.
- Times: Tuesday to Saturday, at 5pm.
- Complete tour 2014: 1/1, 6/1, 18/4, 21/4, 1/5, 24/6, 15/8, 11/9, 24/11, 12/10, 1/11, 6/12, 8/12, 25/12 and 26/12.
- Departure point: Bar Balmes 12, carrer Balmes, 12. Metro L1/L2, stop Universitat. Bus 14, 24, 41, 55, 59, 67, 68 and 141. From the 30th June the meeting point will be: Tapas and Friends, street del Pintor Fortuny, 10-14. Metro L1: stop Pl. Catalunya. Bus 14 and 59.
Business providing the service: TALLER PROJECTES OCI
 932 853 832
* You should be there 10 minutes before the tour begins.
From the 30th June the meeting point will be: Tapas and Friends, carrer Del Pintor Fortuny, 10-14. Metro L1: stop Pl. Catalunya. Bus 14 and 59.