The Tibidabo Amusement Park presents Tibidabo Classic, a new product combining vintage transport with some of Tibidabo’s top rides and attractions, against the backdrop of fabulous Barcelona views.
- The blue tram, or Tramvia Blau, which dates from 1901, is the most beautiful and environmentally friendly way of getting to the park. You’ll travel back in time while you enjoy views of Barcelona until you reach the stop at the bottom of the funicular station. Then you’ll ride the funicular, which is also more than a century old, up to the Sky Walk in the amusement park.
- The Sky Walk stands 500 metres above sea level and boasts fantastic views of the entire city. You can enjoy other classic attractions as you explore this area of the park, such as the Museu d’Autòmats, with its collections of automatons, some of them dating from the 19th century, and the Miramiralls, a hall of mirrors with stunning optical effects which has won the prestigious FAD design prize. You’ll also be able to visit or have a ride on the following attractions: the Talaia, or watchtower, the Carrousel, the Plane, the Tin Can ride, the Pony Rodeo, the Río Grande, and watch a 13-minute audiovisual about the century-old history of Tibidabo.
- The price includes:
- Transport to the park on the Tramvia Blau or 196 bus + Tibidabo funicular.
- Visit to the Sky Walk in the Tibidabo Amusement Park.
- Admission to the following attractions:
- Museu d’Autòmats.
- An attraction of your choice at the Tibidabo Sky Walk.
- Return trip from the park on the Tibidabo funicular + Tramvia Blau or 196 Bus.
- Dates and times: weekends in February 2012 and every day from 1st March to 31st December 2012, both inclusive. Closed: 25th and 26th December.
- Tramvia Blau: 2/01-30/3, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-6pm. From 31/3-9/04, daily: 10am-8pm. From 10/4-22/06, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-8pm. From 23/06 to 11/09, daily: 10am-8pm. From 12/09 to 21/12, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-6pm. From 22/12 to 31/12, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-6pm.
- 196 Bus: Service commences at 7.30am. Frequency about every 15 minutes. Last bus departs 30 minutes after the amusement park closes.
- Tibidabo funicular: See times.
- Sky Walk, Museu d'Autòmats, Miramiralls and choice of attractions at the Sky Walk: See times
- How to get to the Tramvia Blau: Avinguda Tibidabo. FGC (Catalan Rail) line L7: Avinguda del Tibidabo stop. Bus: 17,22,73,123 & 131.
Business providing the service: Parc Atraccions Tibidabo, S.A
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- You will need to cut out and hand in the vouchers for the Tramvia Blau / 196 Bus.
- You will need to hand in the remaining portion of the voucher to buy the return ticket for the funicular and admission to the other attractions included with Tibidabo Classic.
- Valid until 31/12/2013.