Spanish cooking workshop
Espai Boisà is a gastronomy space in which you can learn to cook and enjoy the best dishes of the local gastronomy.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- Learn to cook some of the most succulent dishes of the rich Spanish gastronomy through a 100% participative workshop, all with the advice given by a specialised chef.
- The cooking workshop is based on the Mediterranean diet, using seasonal and locally produced organic products.
- The kitchen in the Espai Boisà is shaped as an island, with 12 stoves for each of student to learn to cook the dishes from scratch following each of the steps:
- Family-sized Paella.
- Spanish omellette with bread and tomatoe.
- A creative tapa ‘The new concept of Barcelona’s cooks’.
- Home-made crema catalana, the Catalonian dessert par excellance.
- The Espai Boisà has a tasting room and a Mediterranean garden where students can savour the entire menu accompanied by red and white organic wine from The Penedès (Catalunya).
- Language: Spanish and English.
- Includes*: Complementary drink + cooking workshop + lunch + the use of organic foods + recipes and educational material + surprise gift.
* The menu can be adapted for vegetarians with prior notice.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Dates and times: Wednesdays and Saturday from 12 to 3 pm.
- Address: Espai Boisà. Passatge Lluís Pellicer, 8 (between Diagonal and Muntaner). Metro: L5, Hospital Clínic stop. Bus: 6, 7, 14, 15, 27, 32, 33, 34, 58, 64 i 68. Bus Turístic, blue and red route, Francesc Macià stop.
Business providing the service: Espai Boisà SCP
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Free entrance for children under 7.
- You must present your student ID card along with the student ticket.