SkiBus La Molina - Masella
One-day ski pack
One-day trip to La Molina or Masella, an Alpine skis resort that providing the services you would expect in a matchless natural setting. La Molina has a skiable terrain of 63 km and 53 runs; the maximum height difference is 2.445 m and the minimum 1.400 m. Masella has a skiable terrain of 73 km and 64 runs; the maximum height difference is 2.535 m and the minimum 1.600 m.
- SkiBus coaches from Barcelona.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Service operates: from 1st December to 30th March
- Departures: at 6.30am from 724, Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes, on the corner of Carrer Nàpols (in front of the Bingo Billares).
- Return La Molina: at 4pm from the main car park in La Molina (next to the Alp 2500 ski lift).
- Return Masella: t 4pm in the parking area for buses (next to the main ticket office).
- Route La Molina: Barcelona – Terrassa – La Molina through the Cadí Tunnel.
- Route Masella: Barcelona – Terrassa – Massella through the Cadí Tunnel.
- The ticket includes: round trip + ski pass + skiing insurance.
- Calendar La Molina:
- December 2013: 11st, 14th, 18th, 21st, 23th and 24th.
- January 2014: 8th, 11st, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, 29th and 31st.
- February 2014: 1st, 5th, 8th, 12nd, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th and 28th.
- March 2014: 1st, 5th, 8th, 12nd, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th and 29th.
- Calendar Masella:
- December 2013: 13rd and 20th.
- January 2014: 3th, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st.
- February 2014: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th.
- March 2014: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th.
- La Molina, Wensday, 34€
- La Molina, Saturday, 45€
- Masella, Friday, 39€
*Children aged between 2 and 4 can travel free on the bus provided that they do not take up a seat and do not incur any additional ski pass costs.
Business providing the service: VIATGES PLUS SA GC 58 MD
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Departures are subject to the snow conditions at the resort. If skiing is not possible on the day you have made your booking you will be offered a voucher for the same service on another day of the week (provided that the same rate applies) or you can obtain a refund for the amount paid.
- You must bring your passport or ID card with you to ensure that the insurance policy is valid.
- Skibus Masella allows you to book the equipment you want to hire in advance.
- Children aged 15 to 18 need written permission from their parents or guardians if they want to travel unaccompanied.
*You should arrive 15 minutes before departure.