Sitges& Cavas Freixenet
Do you want to immerse yourself in the magical world of Catalan sparkling wine? We invite you to discover the Cavas Freixenet winery, the wine-making process and to enjoy a tasting of the different cavas from the Freixenet range.
On your way back to Barcelona you’ll discover Sitges, one of the prettiest towns on the Catalan coast. With 300 days of sunshine a year, 17 beaches, an attractive cultural offering and outstanding cuisine and shops, this is the perfect place to enjoy the Mediteranean coast.
- Route operates from 1/11/12 to 31/03/13, Wenesday and Thursday. From 2/04/13 to 31/10/13, Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday, Friday and Saturday. From 1/11/13 to 31/03/14, Wenesday and Thursday.
- Departures at 8.45am, from the Julià Terminal (Balmes 5, Barcelona) arriving at about 3pm.
- Itinerary: Cavas Freixenet (short audiovisual about the history of the family firm, a tour of the oldest part of the winery built in 1922, a trip on a miniature train through a section of the 20 km of the underground caves arriving in the tasting room where you’ll be able to taste the different cavas from the Freixenet range). Stop in Sitges (Walking Tour and free time to enjoy Sitges). Return to the Julià Travel Terminal in Barcelona.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and Italian.*
* The guided tour of Freixenet is only in English.
Business providing the service: Julià Travel SA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket