Running Tours Barcelona
Discover Barcelona on the run
Running Tours Barcelona gives you the chance to combine physical exercise with a sightseeing tour.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- City Running / Sightrunning is the ideal way to visit the city in a short period of time and from a different angle.
- An experienced running guide and trainer will show you Barcelona’s cultural, historic, architectural and tourist attractions, while you stop off to take photos.
- 3 different tours that are suited to any pace and can be completed quite easily.
- The Gothic Quarter and the old town: explore the narrow streets of the old town. We will guide you through ancient Barcino, past medieval palazzos and the grandeur of the Gothic buildings and churches. We’ll take you to the port, the districts of the Born and the Raval, as far as the Parc de la Ciutadella.
- Gaudí and Modernisme: let yourself be taken through the streets of the Eixample and admire the beauty of the buildings and architectural details of Catalonia’s home-grown art nouveau, modernisme.
- Barcelona Olympic City and Montjuïc: a running tour around Montjuïc hill. We’ll show you landmarks along the way, including the Palau Nacional, the Poble Espanyol, the Fundació Joan Miró and the Olympic Ring, until we reach Montjuïc Castle at the top which boasts fantastic views of Barcelona.
- Leaflet describing the tourist landmarks visited.
- Souvenir photograph.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Small groups of up to 6 runners.
- Under 14s must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Dates and departure times:
- Old town
All year round: Monday and Wednesday, at 10am.
April to October: Tuesday, at 6.30am and Friday, at 10am.
November to April: Tuesday, at 4 pm and Friday at 10 am.
- Barcelona Olympic City and Montjuïc
April to October: Thursday and Saturday, at 6.30pm.
November to April: Thursday and Saturday, at 4pm.
- Old town
- Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Language: english*.
For German bookings, call  932 853 832.
- Distance and Length of tour: 8km. between 75 and 95 minutes.
- Recommendations: bring water or a soft drink, running shoes and sports clothing and, in summer, wear sunscreen.
- Meeting point: please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
Business providing the service: Running Tours Barcelona SCP
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832