The most amazing family holiday experience
PortAventura, one of Europe’s most important theme parks, is just one hour away from Barcelona, near to the tranquil beaches of the Costa Daurada.
- PortAventura Park will take you to six fascinating worlds: the Mediterrània, Far West, México, China, Polynesia and SésamoAventura, a new area for families, with attractions and entertainments created specially for little ones.
- With more than 30 rides and attractions and shows performed up to 100 times daily, PortAventura Park is the perfect place to enjoy yourself with friends and family.
- This year’s big new attraction is Shambhala, the highest roller coaster in Europe (76 m). It runs for 1,650 m. and reaches a speed of 134 km/h, so that you can experience the ultimate adrenaline rush.
- Hop on board the train that goes through the park and get off at SésamoAventura! The family area of PortAventura with nine rides and attractions, a theatre, restaurant and a large theme shop which will delight the little ones.
- You can stay in one of the 4 star resort hotels. You can choose from the Mediterranean theme Hotel PortAventura, the golden times of the Wild West theme Hotel Gold River, the Mexican theme Hotel El Paso and the Caribbean theme Hotel Caribe.
- Cool off in the Caribbean waters of PortAventura Aquatic Park; a aquatic park that offers fun in the sun and a chilled out reggae vibe.
- The opening period:
- PortAventura Park: daily from 22/03/13 to 03/11/13, Saturdays and Sundays from 9/11/13 to 22/12/13 (also 06/12/12) and daily from 23/12/13 to 06/01/14.
- PortAventura Aquatic Park: daily from 18/05/13 to 29/09/13.
* Calendar and Opening times subject to change.
- Address: Av. Alcalde Pere Molas, s/n - 43480 Vila-seca (Tarragona). Tren: RENFE, www.renfe.es.
Business providing the service: Port Aventura Entertainment SA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Ticket types: Children: aged 0 to 3, admission free. Junior: aged 4 to 10. Adults, aged 11 to 59. Senior citizens: from 60 upwards.
- Disabled ticket holders will be required to give proof that they have a percentage of disability of 33% or more when they arrive at the park.