The magic of the night
When Antoni Gaudí was at the peak of his career, he designed La Pedrera, his last residential building. This is one of his most innovative landmarks and has become a work of art in its own right. The Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera (Catalan for quarry), is a unique building designed by Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926) and built between 1906 and 1912. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
- La Pedrera is considered one of the most outstanding buildings of the 20th century because of its spectacular façade and unique rooftop. It is one of Barcelona’s iconic landmarks and one of the finest examples of the work of the great architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Secret Pedrera will allow you to:
- Visit some of La Pedrera’s most evocative spaces with the magic and peace of the night for company. Discover the secrets hidden inside the building when night falls.
- Be privileged witnesses to the lives, customs and everyday stories of the residents who lived in this unique building one hundred years ago.
- See how La Pedrera comes to life at night. An intimate and exclusive tour that explores the main areas of this modernista gem.
- Guided tours in small groups (maximum 30 people).
- Special tour, with projections, sound effects and music which emphasise the magical atmosphere of the building by night.
- Glass of cava at the end of the tour.
- Languages: catalan, spanish, english and russian. Other languages are available on request.
- November to February: Wednesday to Saturday (see calendar for details).
- March to October: daily (see calendar for details).
- Address: Provença, 261-265. Metro L3 and L5, Diagonal station. Bus 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 and 28.
- And you can also visit La Pedrera during the day
Business providing the service: FUNDACIÓ CATALUNYA-LA PEDRERA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- For information about special offers for groups and schools, phone 932 853 832 or e-mail email@example.com