Palacio del Flamenco
An evening of the purest flamenco
The Palacio del Flamenco is a former theatre in the centre of Barcelona with a social and artistic tradition dating back many years. Once known as the Fòrum Vergés, it reopened in December 2006 following a complete refit to dedicate itself solely to the word of flamenco.
- The venue seats 450 people who can enjoy dinner and enjoy the show in comfort.
- An experience that combines the essence of the art of flamenco with the renowned cuisine of Beltxenea Catering.
- The Palacio del Flamenco hosts three different programmes a day presented by 17 performers. Singers, dancers, guitarists and other musicians offer you a powerful performance of dance and music, taking you on a thrilling journey through the different flamenco genres.
- The members of the audience can share in this art form and enjoy an evening of beautiful flamenco in an unforgettable setting.
- You can choose from one of the following options with or without drink:
- Show Amphitheater: show amphitheater without drink. 1st and 3rd session.
- Show + Drink: show + glass of sangría (30cl) or soft drink. 1º and 3rd session.
- Show + Drink (Children): show + soft drink. 1st , 2nd and 3rd session.
- Minishow + Drink: show + glass of sangría (30cl) or soft drink. 2nd session.
- You can choose from one of the following menu options:
- Special Offer Menu: show + paella with a small bowl of salad + catalan crème brûlée mousse + glass of sangría or soft drink and water. 1st and 3rd session.
- Chicken Menu: show + chicken with vegetables and wild mushrooms with a bowl of salad + catalan crème brûlée mousse + glass of sangría or soft drink and water. 1st and 3rd session.
- Gaudí Menu: show + paella + entrecôte steak + catalan crème brûlée mousse + wine - bottle for 2 people -red wine Añares by bodegas Olarra-, glass of Cava -Beltxenea Brut Nature-, water and coffee. 1st and 3rd session.
- Minishow - Paella Menu: show + vegetable and wild mushroom paella + catalan crème brûlée mousse + glass of sangría (30cl) or soft drink. 2nd session.
- Children’s Menu (aged 12 and under): show + set menu of spaghetti, chicken and chips + catalan crème brûlée mousse + soft drink and. 1st , 2nd and 3rd session.
- Times: from Monday to Sundays (Open on public holidays).
- 1st session: Dinner at 6.40pm and Show at 7.15pm-8.15pm (60 minuts).
- 2nd session: Minishow sessionfrom 8.30pm- 9.10pm (40 minuts).
- 3rd session: Dinner at 9.40pm and Show at 10.40pm-11.40pm (60 minuts).
- Address: Palacio del Flamenco; Balmes 139. Metro: L3 or L5. Bus: 6, 7, 15, 16, 17, 22, 24, 28, 31, 33, 34, 58 and 64.
Business providing the service: Beltxenea Catering SA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket