Live music, Cocktail and Dining
At the Gran Hotel Havana Barcelona
Silken Gran Hotel Havana offers you a meeting point in the centre of Barcelona, where you can enjoy the best live music, cocktails and a mouthwatering tasting menu, in a special ambiance.
Different ways to enjoy an evening in Barcelona!
- Go out for a drink in Barcelona in an elegant setting and enjoy the finest jazz and swing concert, and a wide variety of international cocktails.
- Every week you’ll be able to see different musical trios from Spain and abroad perform, combining different styles that immerse you in the atmosphere of a New Orleans Jazz Club.
- Show times: Friday and Saturday, from 7.30pm to 9.15pm.
- All Swing Pack: includes admission to the concert, one cocktail per person and dinner with a swing menu at The Grand Place restaurant.
- Includes: menu + admission to the concert.
- Show & Cocktail place: Piano Bar - Gran Hotel Havana Barcelona. Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 647.
- Restaurant with supper show, where music and blues come together in a performance of great purity and sensitivity, and with a magnificent tasting menu followed by a blues concert.
- The dinner includes: a welcome cocktail and a tasting menu (two aperitifs, starter, meat course, fish course and dessert), that will vary at every event.
- The Live performance of authentic blues and jazz, with musicians from Spain and abroad including Lluis Coloma, Artur Regada, Susana Sheiman, Josep M Farrás, Randy Greer, etc.
- Show-Dinner time: the first Thursday in every month at 9pm.
- Includes: Cocktail + Dinner + Concert.
- Show & Dinner place: Restaurante Grand Place - Gran Hotel Havana Barcelona. Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 647.
Business providing the service: R.C.M S.A
 932 853 832