Museu Agbar de les Aigües
Where water comes to life, where you live water
A place to dive in and see the world of water from diverse perspectives: scientific, technical, environmental and social. The museum reflects the founding principles of the Agbar Foundation to promote environmentally friendly actions.
- The museum comprises different spaces including the Amargós i Samaranch building which dates from 1905; the 50-metre-tall chimney, a symbol of the industrial past; the reservoirs and the garden.
- The permanent exhibition at the Museu Agbar de les Aigües covers three exhibition spaces dedicated to water as a substance, its properties and the history of water supply.
- You’ll be able to admire the architecture and machinery from the early 20th century which are fully integrated into an innovative museum layout.
- At weekends and on public holidays you’ll be able to see how the inertia wheel and Watts regulator rotate, and the movement of the valves and pistons in one of the steam engines in the museum’s Electricity Room.
- Opening times: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-7pm. Sunday and public holidays, 10am-2pm. Closed holiday Mondays, 1st January and 25th December.
- Address: Ctra. de St. Boi, 4-6. Cornellà de Llobregat Tel. 93 342 35 36/38. Metro L5 Cornellà Centre/ Bus 67,68,L74,L75 I L82 /Trambaix T1, T2 Les Aigües/ Renfe Rodalies C4 Cornellà.
Business providing the service: Fundació Agbar (Fundació Privada)
 932 853 832