Gaudí seen through other eyes
Immerse yourself in the creative universe of the genius of modernista architecture in this hands-on, 4D exhibit. Discover the mysteries and riddles that are hidden behind the innovative language of Antoni Gaudí.
- Gaudí Experiència is a new and a unique exhibit inspired by Gaudí's work.
- Large interactive panels in nine languages will give you a glimpse into the life of the architectural genius.
- The Scope screen, surround sound, ultra-sensory 4D and seats that move will allow you to experience at first hand the way nature inspired Antoni Gaudí's creations and his major landmarks.
- A tour tailor-made to each visitor that combines rigorous historic background information with a different experience.
- Times: Monday to Sunday, 10am-8pm.
- 3 passes: 11am, at 12 noon and at 4pm.
- Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
- Length: 20 minutes approx. (4D screening: 9 minutes).
- Address: Larrard 41. Metro L3, Vallcarca or Lesseps station. Bus 24, 31, 32, 92 and H6. Barcelona Bus Turístic, stop Park Güell. See map.
Business providing the service: Crumain Iniciatives S.L.
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket