Dalí's Figueres & Girona
One-day trips from Barcelona
One-day trip that takes you from Barcelona to two major towns located in northern Catalonia: Figueres, with its landmark Teatre-Museu Dalí, and Girona, a monumental city, which is home to one of Europe's best-preserved Jewish quarters.
- Fully equipped coaches, from Barcelona.
- A courrier travels on board throughout the trip.
- Complete informative guide with detailed information about Dañí. Figueres, Girona and the places to visit.
- Tours run daily except Monday, from 18th March 2013.
- Departs at 8.30am from Plaça Catalunya, Barcelona (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the coach departs. See map
- Arrival back in Barcelona at 7.30pm (Plaça Catalunya).
- Itinerary: Barcelona - Girona - Figueres - Barcelona.
- The ticket includes:
- Guided tour of Girona.
- Orientation tour to the Dali Museum.
- Free admission to the Teatre-Museu Dalí and "Dalí Joies" in Figueres.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Audioguide system in 10 languages for sale on board: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The same audioguide system is valid for all three routes and has an extra charge of 5€.
- Price: children aged 0-8, free.
Business providing the service: CATALUNYA BUS TURISTIC UTE
 932 853 832