Daily departs from Barcelona’s Olympic Marina
Come and sail along the Barcelona coastline and enjoy panoramic views of the city from the sea.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- You’ll be one of the crew members and begin learning sailing techniques on board a fantastic 12-metre-long yacht with a professional skipper who will be with you throughout the trip.
- The trips depart daily from the Olympic Marina and travel along the coastline as far as the old harbour, the Port Vell, where you’ll see cruisers in their berths. Your last view before returning to the Olympic Marina will be the Maremàgnum and the Columbus Monument. If conditions allow, and depending on the time of year, you’ll be able to have a swim out at sea.
- All-day trips will be determined by wind and sea conditions. The proposed itinerary is Olympic Marina - Port Aiguadolç – Sitges, although they can be altered according to the customer’s preferences. The route allows you to berth in a marina and disembark to have lunch at your leisure or to continue sailing off the coast and enjoy your food on the boat.
- Language: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Daily departures*
- 2.30-hour trips: 11am-1.30pm, 2pm-4.30pm, 5pm-7.30pm (march-october) and 8pm-10.30pm (june-september).
*Groups 10 people maximum.
- Times: Monday to Sunday.
- Exclusive departures (entire yacht hire)*
- 2.30-hour trips: 11am-1.30pm, 2pm-4.30pm, 5pm-7.30pm (march-october) and 20pm-22.30pm (june-september).
- Full Moon 3-hours trips: 9.30pm-12.30am ( may-october).*
- All-day trip: 10am-6pm.*
*Groups 8 people maximum.
- Trainers or boat shoes.
- Casual clothing in keeping with the season of the year.
- A complete change of clothing, shower gel and sun cream.
- Pre-booking essential.
- Meeting point daily departures: Olympic Marina at the mooring bay 2861 and 2862 (in front of Mapfre tower). Metro: L4 pstop Ciutadella Vila Olímpica. Bus: 10, 36, 45, 71, 92, 99 and 100. You should be there 10 minutes before the tour begins. See map
- Meeting point exclusive departures: Olympic Marina at the mooring bay 2861 and 2862 (in front of Mapfre tower). Metro: L4 pstop Ciutadella Vila Olímpica. Bus: 10, 36, 45, 71, 92, 99 and 100. You should be there 10 minutes before the tour begins. See map
Business providing the service: Skyline Boats, SL
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832