Dalí's Figueres & Girona
Hop aboard the surrealist bus!
Treat yourself to a trip to the two other capitals of Catalan culture. Travel from Barcelona’s Passeig de Gràcia to the Jewish Quarter in Girona and to Figueres where you’ll find Catalonia’s most-visited museum, the Teatre-Museu Dalí.
- A one-day trip from Barcelona, stopping first in Girona. A city that invites you to lose yourself in its streets and walk through the old town in one of the country’s finest historic ensembles: medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic landmarks, baroque buildings and one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe.
- The second stop is Figueres, city of Dalí. A very attractive town with mansions, shops and pavement cafés… and with the Teatre Museu Dalí as its main highlight. The museum allows you to explore the surrealist world of Salvador Dalí.
- Fully equipped coaches, from Barcelona.
- A courrier travels on board throughout the trip.
- Complete informative guide with detailed information about Dalí. Figueres, Girona and the places to visit.
- Tours run on:
- From 7th April to 18th November 2014: daily excepted Monday.
- From 10th November to 23rd March 2015: Wendsday and Saturday.
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Departs at 8.30am from Plaça Catalunya, Barcelona (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the coach departs. See map
- Arrival back in Barcelona at 7.30pm (Plaça Catalunya).
- Itinerary: Barcelona - Girona - Figueres - Barcelona.
- The ticket includes:
- Guided tour of Girona.
- Orientation tour to the Dali Museum.
- Free admission to the Teatre-Museu Dalí and "Dalí Joies" in Figueres.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Audioguide system in 10 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The same audioguide system is valid for all three routes and has an extra charge of 5€. Audioguide only recommended for non English, Spanish and Catalan speaking people.
Business providing the service: CATALUNYA BUS TURISTIC UTE
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Children aged 0-8, free.
- The audioguide is not recommended for English, Spanish and Catalan speakers.