Spanish Guitar Concerts
Masters of the Spanish Guitar
Some of Barcelona's most important architectural and historic landmarks are hosting a season of music featuring the finest concerts in the Spanish guitar repertoire.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4
- This year sees the ninth of these concert seasons, and it is expected to attract over 250.000 people.
- Concerts with Manuel González, Xavier Coll, Manuel Barrueco, David Russell, etc., the great masters of the Spanish guitar, who have gained worldwide recognition and been awarded some of the world's most prestigious prizes.
- Their guitars, music, technique and unique sounds will take us to the ?corners of Spain? which great composers such as Albéniz, Tárrega, Bizet, Falla and Rodrigo masterfully described with their compositions.
- Manuel González (Guitar).
- Xavier Coll (Guitar).
- Pedro Javier González (Guitar).
- Ekaterina Záytseva (Guitar).
- Barcelona 4 Guitars: Manuel González, Xavier Coll, Ekaterina Záytseva and Belisana Ruiz (Guitar).
- Landmarks where the concerts will be held:
- Capella de la Sang - Church of Santa Maria del Pi (14th century), this is one of the city's most important Gothic churches and is located in one of the most delightful corners of the Gothic Quarter.
- Crypt of Santa Maria del Pi (14th century), a unique venue which can seat 200 people. The crypt has been opened specially for these concerts.
- Church of Sant Jaume (1057), located near the Plaça Sant Jaume, on the former site of a synagogue.
- Times and venues (June 2013):
- Church of Santa Maria del Pi (Capella de la Sang). Days: 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 23rd e 30th, at 9pm.
- Times and venues (July 2013):
- Church of Santa Maria del Pi (Capella de la Sang). Days: 7th, 13rd, 14th, 21st and 28th, at 9pm.
- Church of Sant Jaume. Days: 12nd, at 9pm.
Business providing the service: Poema SL
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832