Collserola Scenic Tour
Barcelona's natural park on foot
Scenic Walking Barcelona offers you a complete itinerary through Barcelona’s Collserola Park which combines magnificent panoramic views of the city and the verdant valleys in the park’s interior where for millennia, in the unwooded areas, people have devoted themselves to farming and religious activities.
A walk through the mountains that will allow you to leave behind the city’s crowds and enjoy Barcelona high quality of life.
- You’ll visit the Romanesque chapel of Sant Medir and on the way back you’ll pass through the site of the yellow spring, one of the areas of the park with the greatest ecological value.
- Finally, you’ll climb Tibidabo to enjoy one last glimpse of the city below.
- We will adapt to your pace while a professional guide provides you with all kinds of information about the park and Barcelona.
- The route has been designed for all the family. Children aged 8 upwards. Maximum 20 people per group.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Tour's Time: all year round, Monday to Saturday at 9.30am.
- Closed: 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Length of the tour: 3 to 4 hours.
- Necessary equipment: comfortable walking shoes.
- The price of the tour includes:
- Transport from the centre of Barcelona to the starting point of the tour.
- Accident insurance.
- Water and snacks.
- Special price: children under 16, 50% discount.
- Departure point: 37, Ronda Universitat. Corner of 1, Rambla Catalunya.
Business providing the service: Gomis Natura SL
 932 853 832