Welcome to the sophisticated world of chocolate
Discover Barcelona’s hidden pleasures while you sample the finest cacao at the old town’s most famous chocolatiers.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- Barcelona Chocolate Tours invites you to explore the history and origins of cacao as you stroll through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter.
- A walking tour during which you’ll discover some of Barcelona’s oldest shops and encounter master chocolatiers who will immerse you in a world of new flavours.
- History, architecture and traditional Catalan culture led by an expert guide.
- Length of tour: 2 hours
- Monday to Saturday: at 10pm, 12 noon, 3pm and 5pm.
- Sunday and holiday daiys: at 10pm and 12 noon.
- Languages: English and German.*
* For groups of 4 people upwards: in Catalan, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese. For bookings, call  932 853 832.
- Groupsize: minimum 2 people and maximum 13.
- Admission to the Museu de la Xocolata.
- Tasting of 9 chocolates.
- Tour of a chocolatier’s workshop.
- Coffee, tea or a glass of cava.
- Meeting point: Museu de la Xocolata, c/ comerç, 36.
Business providing the service: Cristina Garcia Blasco
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832