The Gothic Quarter by Night
Night-time tour of Barcino
Barcino, the charm and mystery of the city by night. The old town reveals its history by evoking the Roman city and medieval era.
Architour takes you on an intimate, sensorial tour where architecture converges with the phenomenon of the city and intertwines with history, art, sociology and culture in general.
- The night-time tour of ancient Barcino will allow you to experience Barcelona at night and discover its streets and squares:
- La Rambla, Barcelona’s boulevard par excellence, which leads to the Plaça Reial, a hub of 19th-century life.
- The roman and medieval world where you can see the structure and focal points that gave rise to Barcelona’s ancient city.
- The texture and mysteries of the squares that make up Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter.
- The Mons Tàber, where Augustus’s empire founded Roman Barcino, with the cardus and decumanus, and the forum.
- The Via Laietana as a section of the medieval city, where you can see the remains of the Roman wall.
- Itinerary of tour by nigth: La Rambla, Plaça Reial, Carrer Ferran, Santa Maria del Pi, the cathedral, the Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona City Hall, the Jewish Quarter, Plaça del Rei, Plaça de Sant Felip Neri, Roman Barcino, Via Laietana and, finally, a drink and night-time views of Barcelona from a roof terrace.
- Languages of tour: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Durada of tour: 3 hores, aproximadament.
- Times of tour by nigth:
- English Tour: Thursday, at 7pm.
- Catalan/Spanish Tour: Friday, at 7pm.
- The tour price includes:
- A file with an information sheet, description and photos of the places on the tour, which will be handed out at the start of the tour.
- A drink on the roof terrace of a central hotel where you can enjoy views of the Barcelona skyline.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- Meeting place: Canaletes Fountain (at the top of La Rambla). Metro: line 3 and line 1, Plaça de Catalunya stop. Bus: 9, 14, 16, 17, 41, 42, 55, 58, 59, 91 and 141. Barcelona Bus Turístic, Plaça de Catalunya stop. See map
Business providing the service: Palmero, Maria Fabiana
 932 853 832
Times of tour by nigth*: English Tour; Thursday at 7pm. | Catalan/Spanish Tour; Friday at 7pm.
* You should be there 10 minutes before the tour begins.