Barcelona with GoCar
Scoot through Barcelona in our nifty convertibles. In addition to the GPS system, which guides you around the streets and tells you anecdotes about the history of the city, a personal tour guide is also on hand to guide you during the chosen route.
- These sporty two-seat, three-wheelers, have 49cc petrol engines, and a double disc brake system. The GoCars are safe, easy to operate and fun to drive.
- Available tours:
- Barcelona Highlights Tour: 90 minutes. The route visits some of Barcelona’s iconic sights including the Sagrada Familia, Passeig de Gràcia (La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló), La Rambla, the Port Vell, the Barceloneta, the Olympic Marina and the beaches.
- Olympic Barcelona: 2 h 30 min. The route visits the old town, including the Raval, the Born and Montjuïc which boasts fabulous views and is home to the key Olympic venues. The tour ends in the beachfront area
- Discover Gaudí: 2 h 30 min. Discover the famous Catalan architect’s most iconic landmarks, including the Sagrada Família, the Park Güell, La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló.
- FC Barcelona Special: 5 hours. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the world of FC Barcelona and its official home ground, Camp Nou. Includes admission to the Museu del F. C. Barcelona.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian.
- Times: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11am.
- The price includes: monitor-guide, full fuel tank, unlimited mileage, two registered drivers, helmet and insurance (additional collision damage waiver is available).
- Vehicles adapted for disabled people and electric GoCars available.
- Minimum passenger age: 7.
- All drivers must be over 21.
- All drivers must have a driving licence valid in Spain.
- A 300 € deposit is required, payable in cash or by credit card.
- Departure point: GoCar place. C. Freixures, 23bis bajos, (opposite Santa Caterina Market, between C/ Francesc Cambó and Sant Pere mes Baix). Metro: L1, Urquinaona station, or L2, Jaume I station. See map
Business providing the service: Barcelona Mini Car Tours SL
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Minimum passenger age: 7. Electric cars, minimum age 3. Child seats are available for 10€ when you hire the car.
- Olympic Barcelona, Discover Gaudí and FC. Barcelona Special: 2 passengers minimum.
Opening Time: Monday to Sunday, March to October, 9am - 9pm. November to February, 9am - 7pm. Closed: 25th December and 1st January.
* The latest time cars can be taken out is one and a half hours before our rental office closes.
(*) CDW Collision Damage Waiver is optional; this will be paid before the collection of the GoCar.
In the event of rain, it is still possible to take a tour with us, or you can take a rain check and reschedule for another day within six months.