Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
Barcelona is modernisme
An expert guide will accompany you through the heritage district, the Quadrat d’Or: a true open-air museum right in the centre of Barcelona’s Eixample neighbourhood. You’ll also be able to admire works by architects such as Gaudí, Domènech i Montaner and Puig i Cadafalch.
- The tour will introduce you to the greatness of this artistic movement, which spanned the late 19th and the early 20th centuries, and fill you in on its background.
- You’ll also see the famous Palau de la Música Catalana, the Casa Batlló and the Casa Milà by Antoni Gaudí, the Casa Amatller, as well as other examples of modernista architecture.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- Departure point: Turisme de Barcelona information office at: Pl. de Catalunya, 17 basement.
You should be at the information office 10 minutes before the visit to the Modernist style route begins.
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours.
- In English: Fridays and Saturdays, October-May at 4pm and and June-September at 6pm.
- In Catalan/Spanish: Saturdays, October-May at 4.30pm and June-September at 6pm.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12.
- See the map of the route Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme.
- At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to enjoy some of the finest shops on the Passeig de Gràcia.
 932 853 832