Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
Come to walk
Discover the Quadrat d'Or, or Golden Square, in a guided tour in the Eixample district, an exceptional area focus of Barcelona's modernist style (Art Nouveau) at the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th. Take a leisurely stroll through this neighbourhood and admire the Catalan Modernist style (Art Nouveau) buildings by architects such as Antoni Gaudí, Domènech i Montaner and Puig i Cadafalch, to name just a few. Don't miss this true open-air museum of Barcelona.
- Guided walking tours through Barcelona's modernist style (Art Nouveau), with a professional who will accompany you.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- Departure point: Turisme de Barcelona information office at: Pl. de Catalunya, 17 basement.
You should be at the information office 10 minutes before the visit to the Modernist style route begins.
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours.
- In English: Fridays and Saturdays, October-May at 4pm and and June-September at 6pm.
- In Catalan/Spanish: Saturdays, October-May at 4.30pm and June-September at 6pm.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12.
- See the map of the route Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme.
 932 853 832