Tour of Barcelona, movie city
Take a walk with Pedro Almodóvar, Woody Allen and Manuel Huerga through the filmic locations of Barcelona city. And discover the secrets behind the filming of "Perfume", "Salvador", "All About My Mother", "Pot Luck" and "Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona".
- Visit the locations used in scenes from the films set in the Barcelona city or that have been used to recreate other settings.
- Combine tourist landmarks with the linking thread of the characters from well-known films.
- The route features anecdotes about the actors, directors, shots and photography, in order to illustrate each location with the scene being described.
- Films shot in Barcelona: "Todo sobre mi madre (All About My Mother)", "Salvador", "Una casa de locos (Pot Luck)", "Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona", "El embrujo de Shangai (The Shanghai Spell)" (Barcelona harbour), "El perfume (Perfume)" (the old town and Gothic churches in Barcelona).
- Route on the Barcelona Movie tour: Columbus Monument, Moll de la Fusta, Pl. del Duc de Medinaceli, Pl. de Iglesia de la Mercé, Pl. Reial, Herbolari del Rey*, La Rambla, Carrer Ferran, Pl. Sant Just, Pl. Sant Jaume, Pl. Sant Felip Neri, Cathedral, Quatre Gats, Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Includes a tour of the herbalist's, the Herbolari El Rey, which opened in 1823.
- Length of tour: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Departures guaranteed in Spanish and English.
- Tour in Spanish and English: Saturday, at 5pm, form October to June.
- Tour in Spanish and English: Saturday, at 6pm, from July to September.
- Price: Children (aged 0-8), free.
- Departure point - Barcelona Movie tour: Columbus Monument - Pl. Portal de la Pau, s/n. Metro: L3, Drassanes stop. Bus: 14, 18, 36, 38, 57, 59, 64 and 91. Barcelona Bus Turístic, Colom-Museu Marítim stop.
Business providing the service: Serveis de gestió cultural Icono SL
 932 853 832
* You should be 15 minutes before the tour begins.